Sunday, September 25, 2011

SUPERNATURAL APPRECIATION POST

Hey, how are you?
 I'm watching the 2nd season of Supernatural. it's an supernatural/horror TV series that tells the story of two brothers, called Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) Winchester.Their mom was killed when they were small and since then they're hunting demons and all this supernatural things (vampires, ghosts, urban legends, etc.) with his dad :B










YAY I love bloopers <3
 Well, whatever XD That's it, good story, good actors and good soundtrack ♫
That's it, I have two or three more episodes to watch before I go to bed. And try to convince my parents to let me go to the BVB's concert on January. When bands come to Brazil, they usually go to São Paulo, but this time they're coming to my city 〷◠‿◠〷
And that's all, I hope you like it ^^
 Take care
Bye o/


1 comment: