Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hej guys
We're having a vacation, just telling you c: I'm travelling with my mom this week and I won't have internet until Christmas, and I have to talk to some people so we can decide what we're going to do next year (about this blog. I said I was going to make something different with some friends, but we don't know what. Yet.) and I think it would be nice to start it after New Year's Eve because of no particular reason, but I think it sounds better (????).
And that's it :3



Aaaaaand I have kind of a promise to you guys: if I pass that fucking test I did this week (which decides if I'm going to a public university or not) I'll shave a part of my hair. And I'm fucking serious. Write it down. I think it's fun how public schools are so shitty while public universities are so nice and everyone wants to study there. Makes no sense to me. 

And now it's really over.

Happy Holidays :D
See you in January

No comments:

Post a Comment