Friday, April 06, 2012

FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE APPRECIATION POST

Hey guys :)
 So, yesterday I was watching Rurouni Kenshin and the website recommended an anime called "
Full Moon Wo Sagashite" aand I remembered that last year a friend of mine lent me the manga :)
 Basically, it's about 12 year-old Mitsuki who wants to be a singer (and she also promised to the boy she loves (Eichi) that she would become one) BUT then she was diagnosed with sarcoma (which is, basically, a cancer, but I'll leave the link there anyway), which is curable only through a surgery that could ruin her vocal cords. One day she was visited by two shinigamis, Meroko and Takuto, and they tell her that she has just one year left to live. Mitsuki convinces them to help her, promising she will go quietly when the time comes. After that she starts her quest to become a singer so she can be reunited with Eichi.
 You can watch it subbed here and read the manga here.


Yeah, I know it's kind f a childish anime and all, but it's cute, so whatever 〷◠‿◠〷
 BTW, I wish you guys an awesome Easter <3
 Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment