Monday, January 30, 2012

AWESOME VIDEO

Hey guys :)
 How are you?
Right now I was surfing the net and I found this video here (in Portuguese). And I was like "OMG this is so amazing" ヾ(* ∀ *)ノ


And I just finished reading The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring and started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I'm on page 103, it's awesome (∩^ω^∩) I would like to read this in Swedish. I'm feeling that urge to study Swedish again. Someone knows some website or whatever where I can learn? I was studying here but I studied all these lessons. A lot of times. :/
BTW, the poll about changing this blog's title will be open for more six days (and I'll probably change the URL too) :3
 That's it. Now I think it's a good moment to have lunch. And study violin. And prepare myself to go back to school (next week, but whatever, I'm going back) :S

 Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment