Thursday, January 26, 2012

MINISTRY OF LOVE APPRECIATION POST

Hey :)
 First "real" post since........IDK. Whatever, here I am ξ(◕◡◕)ξ

MINISTRY OF LOVE is a female-fronted rock band formed in 2008 in Las Vegas. They already shared the stage with bands like The Misfits and A Day To Remember and have been featured on festivals like Extreme Thing and Rock The Block. Their new EP "Party Animals" will be out in March 2012 on Negative Progression Records.
Information from http://www.reverbnation.com/ministryoflovemusic. (I've joined this website when I found Jagged Row, there are lots of good bands there).





I hope you like them :)
 Bye
(BTW I'm making a schedule or something like that to organize this blog (like, Monday I'll post a interview, Tuesday I'll write about a band or something like that). Probably, it will be ready about February 10, because my vacation ends February 6 and it will be easier then :3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment