Saturday, January 21, 2012

I KILLED THE SYMPHONY APPRECIATION POST

Hey there o/
 Yesterday I went to the BVB show and it was...weird. Ashley wasn't there because he was sick and I didn't understand wtf happened, but Andy fainted on stage and the show was cancelled. ಥ_ಥ but he said on Twitter he's fine :)
 BTW, the band that opened the show was amazing!

I Killed The Symphony is a band formed by :
Vocals//Brit "Kiddo" Joyce
Drums//Jonny
Guitar//Eric
Guitar//Devon
Bass//Jared

Lead singer Britt Joyce has been singing professionally in studios since she was four. After studying theatrical acting/dance/studies and musical theater for 7 years, she started to concentrate solely on music. She can play bass, guitar and piano,as well. Starting her first rock band when she was 11, she has written, composed and recorded four albums and EP's  and toured America on Warped tour three years in a row and independently. Internationally, she has toured Brazil, and most of Europe. Including albums distributed in Japan and Europe.
(info from their Facebook)


Their Facebook and Twitter.

That's it. I'm going to cry on the corner because I didn't buy their CD.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment