Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MEGAHERZ APPRECIATION POST

Hi ヾ(* ∀ *)ノ
 How are you? Yesterday I was searching for something to listen to since I wasn't on the mood to listen to anything and I found this song: 



And now I'm freaking addicted and I'll write about them :3

Megaherz is an industrial metal group from Munich. The band was formed in 1993 and one of the band's most famous songs is "Gott sein" ("To be God") on their firstl album "Wer Bist Du?". They changed their musical style many times since their founding. Their early works are a fairly dark alternative metal, comparable to 1990s American bands such as Faith No More, whereas recent works are comparable to bands such as Oomph! and Rammstein. Their early albums all include at least one song based on classic German fairy tales, like "Rapunzel" on Kopfschuss, "Windkind" ("Wind child") on Himmelfahrt and "I.M Rumpelstilzschen" on Herzwerk II.
Info from Wikipedia.



Official website: in German ; in English

I hope you like it :)
Ouch, I have a math test tomorrow and I really need good grades, but I don't want to study at all :S well, let 's go...
Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment