Thursday, December 08, 2011

V-LAST APPRECIATION POST

Hey :)
 This week I found that band called V-last (actually, people are always tweeting about them, but this week I decided to go and listen to ^-^")

V-last. (ブラスト / BLAST) is a VK band with members known in the indie visual kei scene. They formed in December 2009 and their concept is “Visual Rock Terrorist”.
Members:
Trouble Make voice: shyena [ex-ぴら☆にあ, 大胸筋矯正サポーターズ, DragonWAPPPPPPER]
Rough play guitar: 寛-HIRO- [ex-Vega]
Laugh play guitar: 義-yoshi- [ex-Vega]
CooL Beauty BASS: ユキハ. (yukiha.) [ex-M.cry, (○なるど) (support), (大胸筋矯正サポーターズ), NOIR

ex. Member:
Violence Drummer MAKO [ex-ASYURA, Vega]

(info from Last.fm)






Official website: http://v-last.com/ (in Japanese) (for PC and mobile)


I hope you like :)
Bye

2 comments:

  1. Great blog.
    I have a farming related blog. If you interested in farming and agriculture please have a look.
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just saw your comment now, sorry ;-;
    I'm not really interested in farming and stuff but I'll take a look anyway :)
    BTW thanks for your support

    ReplyDelete