Saturday, December 17, 2011

BOX 21 APPRECIATION POST

Hey guys :)
Today I'll write about one of the books I bought last month ^-^ 

 Box 21 is a crime fiction that tells two stories: two Lithuanian women, Lydia Grajaukas and Alena Sljusareva, who went to Sweden looking for a better life and ended up as prostitutes, and Lydia makes a plan to end this.  At the same time, Detective Ewert Grens is trying to get his revenge against a gangster he really hates.
 When Lydia is injured by whipping because he didn't want to do that anymore (she never wanted, but whatever, you get it) and goes to the hospital,  Grens is there investigating and the two stories intertwine and they're WAY more related than I thought it would be.
I picked the covers here.

(France)
(Brazil)
(USA)
(Denmark)
(Netherlands)
(England)
(Finland)
(Germany)
(Italy)
(Norway)
(Russia)
(Estonia)
(Japan)
(Poland)
(Romania)
(Spain)

That's it, I think we should all go read or something ;P
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment