Friday, June 01, 2012

RANDOM POST

Hej
 Oh Lord, so much time without posting e.e
 I'm sorry guys, I've been really busy. The good news: my grades at school are getting higher, which means I probably won't have to do more tests than the rest of the people again :) AAND I've been watching more movies than I normally do (probably you have already seen The Hunger Games and The Avengers, right? I won't even post about them, even because I think I'm spamming to much on Tumblr and all LOL).
Tomorrow I'll have a party at school and Sunday I'll have another party at my music school. Whatever. The point is: I won't have time to post during the weekend, but next week I'll post something.
 I'm going to put a new poll here, if you want to vote. About writing weekly or monthly posts about mythology. Just saying. ;P
I think it's all by now.
Hej då

No comments:

Post a Comment