Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 :D

Hey guys, how are you?
Fine, I hope :)
I won't write a lot today because yesterday was my brother's bday (he's 11 now LOL so many 11s) and I should be getting ready for his party. By the way, Wednesday was my bday (as I said XD) and I would like to post pictures of my presents (wtf?) but I can't do it now because I'm at my dad's house and I don't have that cable to move the pics and all :S
The point is: my aunt gave me a violin <3
I can't even believe that, I was like "is this real life?" *o*
I have this picture here because I did already put it on Twitter and on Facebook:




I want to give it a name, what do you think? Any suggestions? XD

Ok, I have less than an hour now, and I'm not sure about my clothes, so I'm going ^^"
Bye, have a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment