Friday, November 18, 2011

D. GRAY MAN APPRECIATION POST

Hey guys :B
 I'm sorry I haven't post a lot this week, Brazilian's school year is ending so we have LOTS of tests. Today we had a test that involved all the subjects and two Spanish tests. BUT I know nobody wants to know about it, so let's talk about something interesting. :)
 Once upon a time, a friend of mine told me about this anime called d. Gray Man and it sounded cool, but I forgot LOL and then on the beginning of this year another friend of mine started buying the mangas, and that's it. The story is about a boy called Allen Walker who have a cursed eye AND a anti-akuma weapon called Innocence on his arm and because of this he can see the Akumas ( they're kind of "monsters/weapons" created by the Millennium Earl, who's the bad guy. Akuma = demon ) and them he travels to England to the Headquarters of the Exorcists to try to counter the Earl’s attempts at destroying humanity.
I'm going to watch it here and this is the official website, in Japanese.








That's it, I hope you like it :)
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment