Tuesday, November 01, 2011

JIGOKU SHOUJO APPRECIATION POST

Hey guys, how are you?
 Today I was thinking about what to post, and I thought about a lot of pop singers/bands (mostly ppl who represented countries on Eurovision this year XD) but I didn't want to talk about them because I'm not listening to pop recently ^-^" and them I remembered this horror/drama/whatever anime/manga/live action that I used to watch and have to start again because it's amazing \o/

 Basically, Jigoku Shoujo (地獄少女), also known as Hell Girl, tells the story of a supernatural website where people can take revenge by having other people sent to Hell via the services of Enma Ai and her assistants. Most of the episodes tells a short story showing the suffering of a random person. When they can't stand anymore, they acess the Hell Correspondence website. Then, Ai gives the person a little straw doll with a red string around it's neck. When the person pulls the string, Enma Ai come to punish the person and, after that, send he/she to hell.
 By the way, initially, people contacted the Hell Girl writing the names of whom they hated on an ema, which later changed to sending a letter to the address appearing in a three-column newspaper advertisement only visible to those with enough hatred.
Each medium can only be used at midnight, and Enma will take the client to a realm of perpetual twilight where she offers them the doll, one of her companions, and describe to the client the details of their contract.However, when the client dies, he or she, too, will go to Hell, and a black crest-shaped mark appears on the client's chest to serve as a permanent reminder of this and their decision to send someone to Hell.














Official website: http://www.jigokushoujo.com/ (in Japanese)


Information from wikipedia, because they kind of put into words what I was thinking ^-^" 
There's a real hotline to hell where you can write a name and all. And it won't take no one to hell, so you can still be happy and go to heaven ^-^ BTW I don't know if a person who desires another one's suffering deserves going to heaven
 I found this swebsite where you can find the episodes, but I didn't started watching yet, but it looks good ^///^


That's it, I hope you like it :3 
I think it's a good anime to think about to, about hating things....we should think more about that since we're always saying "I hate this" and all :S
 Take care o/

No comments:

Post a Comment