Saturday, October 01, 2011

TOKIO HOTEL APPRECIATION POST

Hey o/
 How are you?
My mom's trying to watch TV so I won't talk about metal today XD 
I know TH is completely different from the bands I usually post, but I don't care. I wrote about Demi Lovato and Kerli, didn't I? LOL
 TH is a pop rock band fonded in Germany in 2001 by Bill (singer) and Tom (guitarist) Kaulitz, Gustav Schäffer (drummer) and Georg Listing (bassist).
Under the name Devilish, the band soon began playing in talent shows and small concerts. After Bill Kaulitz's participation in a children's Star Search in 2003 (he lost in the quarter-final), he was discovered by music producer Peter Hoffmann. Devilish changed their name to Tokio Hotel: "Tokio", the German spelling of the Japanese city Tokyo, due to a love of the city, and "Hotel" due to their constant touring and living in hotels.














 (Aaaand my best friend wrote a 40-chapter fanfiction about Tokio Hotel)


That's it, I hope you like it ;P
Take care
Bye o/

No comments:

Post a Comment