Friday, October 07, 2011

TEODASIA APPRECIATION POST

Hello guys ^-^
 So, this band called Teodasia was following me on twitter, and I had to listen to them LOL (yeah, I do this every single time I find a new band :B). And then I downloaded one song and loved it, and now I'm writing this. :) 
TeodasiA is a symphonic rock/metal band founded in Venice in 2006. The band's first demo "Crossing the Light" was released in 2009 and has brought to the band a producer from Padua , Andrea Bezzon, who has guided the production of Teodasia's first full album, 'Upwards', to be released this year. The album builds on the sonority of the demo, enriching its passionate and evocative melodies, and toughening up its heavy sonority.

Members:
Priscilla Fiazza - Vocal
Nicola Falsone - Bass
Fabio Compagno - Guitar
Francesco Gozzo - Drums












Official website: http://www.teodasia.com/ (you can download the track 'Lost Words of Forgiveness' for free ^-^)

 I hope you like it :B
 Have a nice weekend
Bye o/

No comments:

Post a Comment